Meet the DNA of Pazo
Meet our superstars
Over 150 years of collective work experience enabling the deskless workforce to drive innovation for your business, across the world
We rely on our culture
Deskless workers rely on us every day
As passionate problem-solvers, we’re changing the way routine operations are managed in organizations across the world. We’ve created task management and operations productivity tools that can be used by any facility and any on-ground staff. Best of all, this comes without a manual, which is why we’re all about self-serve, enabling you from day 1. Who knew it’d be so simple to bring leadership, managers, and staff- all on a single page with so much visibility and collaboration? We’re one with our customers, owning their failures and success like it’s ours. Even as a team,
the company’s success is each person’s collective responsibility at Pazo. Our foundation lies in perseverance, inclusion, and diversity.
Be a part of the team that does something extraordinary every day.
Drop your resume at email@example.com
Perks & Benefits
We offer an equity incentive plan for everyone. We want you to have a stake in Pazo as you help us grow.
We offer highly competitive health benefits packages to keep you healthy, happy, and operating at your best. More than 4 weeks of paid time off and sick leave to ensure your balance and well-being.
We care about doing great work… and play! Challenge your neighbor to a friendly game of ping pong, plan a trivia night, or see who makes the best Manhattan at our Friday happy hour.
We offer an healthy food for everyone. We want you to have a healthy meal at Pazo, while we all work together to grow.
Volunteer Time Off
We care for our community so we support you taking some time off to serve the community.
We are coolest when it comes to office timings. Flexible timings mean that there is a lot of freedom to do think, party & ensure best work without missing any deadlines.
Ready to be a part of a rockstar team like this?
Full Stack Developer
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer responsibilities including planning, executing, and managing the integration of new applications into the existing system. The following are some of the other common application integration specialist
- Keep a track on integration projects and ensure that they meet business requirements and goals
- Fulfill the end user requirements
- Identify and resolve system issues
- Making recommendation of integration products and services by carrying out proper research
- Collaborate with the vendors to identify the features that might be of value to the customer
- Work with the analysts, system designers, and business owners to lead in the integration testing phase
- Communicate with the software developers and engineers to address any problem in the program logic
- Checking for any issues with the operation of the new applications with the existing system software and applications
- Improve the business process by integration
- Minimizing the impact of integration on various existing processes
- Evaluating the results of the integration projects and preparing reports for the same
- Train the employees on new application features
Full Stack Developer must have excellent analytical and research skills. He must also be in touch with the current technologies and have a sound knowledge of the same. Following are some of the other common key skills required
- Minimum one to three years of experience of application integration
- NodeJS, Express and MongoDB and its libraries and Modules
- Strong Knowledge of REST APIs
- Strong experience with data architecture and application architecture
- Prior Integration with Google APIs, Facebook APIs, Sales Force, OAuth, SSO, Maps etc is a plus
PAZO is a task management software for the non desk workforce. It is a fast growing B2B SaaS based out in Bangalore serving thousands of users across the globe. Pazo enables multichannel communication across multiple sites where managers can get granular insights on their everyday operations, by the minute. With real-time task allocation, issue management and 1-1 communication, Pazo saves time and increases efficiency on every aspect of the organization’s operations.
Email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
About the Company
- PAZO is a task management software for the non-desk workforce. It is a fast-growing B2B SaaS-based out in Bangalore serving thousands of users across the globe. Pazo enables multichannel communication across multiple sites where managers can get granular insights on their everyday operations, by the minute. With real-time task allocation, issue management, and 1-1 communication, Pazo saves time and increases efficiency in every aspect of the organization’s operations.
Email your updated resume to email@example.com.
We are looking for a Content Specialist to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy. Content Specialist responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edited blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or a related field
About the Company
PAZO is a task management software for the non-desk workforce. It is a fast-growing B2B SaaS. based out in Bangalore serving thousands of users across the globe. Pazo enables multichannel communication across multiple sites where managers can get granular insights on their everyday operations, by the minute. With real-time task allocation, issue management, and 1-1 communication, Pazo saves time and increases efficiency in every aspect of the organization’s operations.
Email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org